When the decision was made yesterday about 3pm to write this blog. It wasn’t a particularly well considered, or thoughtful process. I have had this WordPress account for a while, so the idea has been in the back of my mind now for about nine months ( The name of the blog says something about my frame of mind at the time). The prompting of BO has certainly been a major contributor and as he is currently working full time and I am not, I have a significant need to prove that I am doing things during the day!
So yesterday my task for the day was to organise the phone and internet connections for the house, start cleaning out the third bedroom and continue the war against cockroaches in the kitchen. This was all a bit too much Stepford Wife for me, so the blog was much more appealing than cockroach warfare.
I looked up a ‘how to blog’ blog.
They say that I need a good theme and name for my blog. Well…. the name seems to be fixed just at the moment. And a theme? Well……..
- 365 Days to Better Health; Charting my amazing transformation from fatty to skinny. ( Started today; 30 laps of the pool and stretching)
- Indigenous Health: A non experts view.
- Travel Diary: From Indigenous Australia to Indigeneity in the Americas
- Mastering the French Language; A monolinguists bloody hard work
- Living in Indigenous Australia; A non Indigenous Health Professionals Perspective.
- Public Health Tips and Resources for the 21st Century
- Loving a French Man
- Career Change; The journey from miserable professional to happy ?
- Changing the World: How to do it.
So, do you have a suggestion?
Ferris Wheel. Hogmany Edinburgh 2011.